Town Forms:
Animal Control Complaint Form. Please use this form to report complaints about violations of the Animal Control Ordinance, including incidents of dogs attacking, harassing and/or biting persons or other animals. Please mail completed forms to Town of Barnet, PO Box 15, Barnet, VT 05821 or email scanned completed forms to
Animal Control Complaint Form

Excess Weight Permit forms for single vehicles and fleets. The same form is used for both types of permits. The Town of Barnet does not charge a fee for either type. We need to have a current Certificate of Insurance filed with the form. Everything can be faxed to 802-633-4315 or  mailed to: Town of Barnet, PO Box 15, Barnet VT. 05821
Excess Weight Permit Form & Instructions

Zoning permit form (double sided). Questions should be directed to Shirley Warden, Zoning Administrative Officer at 802-633-4993 and applications mailed to her at 521 Warden Road, Barnet VT 05821
Zoning Permit Instructions
Zoning Permit Application Form

Application for highway access permit. Fee is $20.00 and should be sent to Town of Barnet, PO Box 15, Barnet VT. 05821
Highway Access Application

Application for Fireworks Display Permit. Permit issued by Fire Department.
Fireworks Display Permit